ICSE class IX computer practice Test
- What is data type? Give examples. 
- What is literal? Give an example. 
- What will be the value of c. 
int a=9, b=5,c;
c=a + b++ + –a;
If a=19; 
- What will be the value of ~a.
int a=25,b=23; 
Value of c=__________________.
- Write the output generated by the following 
100+5<200 || 950>300+2;
- Write difference between Implicit & Explicit type casting. 
- What is an object. 
- Write the expression in Java for 
Sin x+ √(〖ax〗^2-bx+c)/2a
Write any one program from the following. 
Write a program to To find and display the factorial of a number input by the user ( the factorial of a non negative integer n , denoted by n!, is the product of all integers less than or equal to n.
Sample input : n =5
Sample output : 5!=1x2x3x4x5=120
write a class to input a number and print its odd factors [6 has odd factors 1,3]