ICSE class IX computer practice test 7
Q A. Fill in the blanks
- The block of code is also called a ____________.
- A first generation language is also called _______________.
- Assembly language uses _________instead of binary digits.
- Smalltalk is a _________generation programming language.
- ________paradigm is best suited for problems with a large number of related data.
Q B. Give one word answer
- What is a set of instructions to be carried out is called?
- Give one example of procedural languages.
- What is the data that is available to every part of the program is called?
- What is an identifiable entity with some attributes and behaviour is called ??
- Java is a third generation programming language true or false??
Q C. Give short answers
- Explain encapsulation with an example.
- Explain the term abstraction.
- Explain the powerful mechanism of inheritance used in OOP.
- Write any two limitations of POP.
- Write the characteristics of any one programming paradigm of your choice.