For more programs
This practice paper contains the basic concepts of java like features of java, OOPs concepts, Java compilation, object and class.
- Fill in the blanks 
- The full form of WORA is ________
- A java code can be reused if it uses ____________oops concept.
- OOP follows __________approach.
- _______________is a type of java program which can be used on internet.
- Full form of JVM is ________________ and JRE is___________________.
- The class that inherits another class is called ___________ and the class which is inherited is called___________.
Short questions and answers [Answer any 7] 
- Java is multi threaded. Why??
- Differentiate between OOP and POP. (Write four points)
- What is class? Give any two example of a class.
- Mention two examples each of third and fourth generation language.
- Explain any two features of java.
- Differentiate compile and interpreter.
- How is local data different than global data?
- What is byte code? How is it different from source code?
Answer the following questions [2X5=10]
- Explain the following principles of OOP(With examples)
- Explain java compilation process in detail with a diagram.
Write JAVA Programs. (Write code and OUTPUT of each program) [2X5=10]
- Write a program to print your name five times on the terminal window.
- Write a program to print 1 to 10 on the terminal window.
For videos related to java programming