In this ICSE practice test all the topics of java for ICSE computer application has been covered.
ICSE Practice test
1. Explain the term type casting with its types. 
2. Define identifier with example; mention 2 naming rules for identifier?
3. What is default constructor, and parameterized constructor? 
4. Differentiate between constructor and method 
5. Identify (class name, object name, constructor and parameters from the following)
Calculator op=new Calculator(10,20); 
PART II (15 marks)
Question 2 
Define a class student having the following description
String name-> to store name
Int roll-> to store roll no.
Int p,c,b-> to store physics, chemistry ,bio marks
Double s-> to store percentage of science marks
void Input()-> to input details of student
void Calculate()-> to calculate percentage science & marks,
void Display()-> to display name,rollno,percentage having message that the student is a ranker if the percentage is >80
Question 3 
A cloth show room has announced the following festival discounts on purchase of items, based in the total cost of items purchased
Between Rs.2001 & 5000 25%
Between Rs.5001 & 10000 35%
Above Rs.10001 50%
Write a program to input total purchase, compute and display the amount to be paid after availing discount. (use any type of user define function)