In class X ICSE computer application paper 60 marks weightage is allocated to programs.
The students are supposed to attempt any 4 programs out of six programs.
Generally there are 8 to 10 types of Programs.
One of these types are number programs. Let’s start with number programs
Solve all these programs
- Prime number(number which has only two factors)https://java4school.com/important-programs-icse-part-1
- Perfect number( numbers factors (excluding itself)sum is equal to the number)https://java4school.com/niven-perfect
- Spy number(sum of digits is equal to the product of the digits)
- Niven number(number which ia divisible by its sum of digits)
- Kaprekar number(number divide into two equal parts , the sum is same as the number)
- Special number(numbers digits factorials sum is equal to the number)
- Composite number(the number have more than two factors)
- Armstrong number(numbers digits raised to the power 3, the aum of these is equal to the number)
- Disarium number(numbers digits raised to the power of its place – their sum should be equal to the number)https://java4school.com/disarium-number-solved-program
- Duck number (the number should have a zero in it but hould not have a zero in starting)
- palindrome number(after reversing the number remains same)
- Reverse the number
- Sum of digits of a number
- Extraction of the digits of a number
- Pronic number( number is said to be pronic number if it is a product of two consecutive numbers)
- print the factors of the number
- Print the factorial of a number