Section A (20 marks)
A. Fill in the blanks 
- _____________is abuse of electronic messaging system to send unsolicited bulk messages.
- Antivirus is a software. A malware that invites you to run or download it is called .
- A malware program that gather information about computer user without their knowledge. ____________ are terms as building blocks of java.
- Machine instruction in java is code.
- _____________helps to convert source code into platform independent machine code
- There are _______ types of tokens.
- There are basically _________ types of datatype. ________ is the latest protocol used for security.
B. True or False 
- Variables are used to store data.
- Integer is not used for storing decimal value.
- Web page is collection of hyperlinks.
- You can create two variables having same name but different data type.
- A statement does not end with semicolon in java.
- The size of window in computer can be resized.
- A ‘++’ sign unary operator.
- Protocol is set of commands for internet.
- All internet sites are made using HTML tags.
- Mail in your email box can be moved from one folder to another.
C. Write the output of the following 
D. Expand these 
Section B (40 marks)
E. Answer the following questions 
1. Name all kinds of malware, explain any two? 
2. Explain the following 
3. What is spam?
4. Who are hackers?
5. What modem?
6.Explain the following 
Separators & comments
7. Explain the use of the following 
8. Explain the processes of message passing in functions? 
8. Explain device management and process management of the Operating system? 
9. Explain what is JVM , what is byte code & source code? 
9. Difference between MSDOS & WINDOWS operating system? 
10. Explain the following principals of OOP 
11. Explain condition control statements and looping control statement in detail whit their use supported with examples 
F. Write JAVA Programs(Attempt any four) 
1. Write a program to enter the user’s age for 30 people & print if they are senior citizens or not. Print a message accordingly [Hint: age > 60 is senior citizen]. 
2. Write a program to enter any limit & print the sum of the following series sum=-1+2-3+4-5+6——–n 
3. Write a program to enter roll number, 3 subject’s marks for 10 students. Calculate and print the following 
Roll number of student who got average >80
Roll number of student who got average <40
4. Write a program to ask the user to enter two numbers and print its HCF for example if the two numbers are 35 & 21 the HCF will be 7. 
5. Write a program using parameterized method to accept 4 values, find and print the lowest number among the four numbers. 
6. Write a program to ask the user to enter the basic salary of employees & calculate net pay. Net pay= basic salary – income tax 
Income tax is calculated based on the following
Basic salary <10000–🡪 income tax 5% of basic salary
Basic salary >10000–🡪 income tax 7.5% of basic salary